Friday, August 12, 2022

Love pours forth

Love Pours forth 

Fruit springs from my loins

Love pours from my heart

I am a well spring

Ever flowing

With more and more love

Fixed upon my fount

Flowing love

From Gods

To Mother Eve

To me

This love flows through me

Crashing down

Washing over

Mixing and cleansing

Running

Soothing

Calming

Quenching

This love within me is never ending

An eternal spring 

Of love pours forth

It will never stop

Never dry up 

It is eternal, this love

Eternal and everlasting

One eternal round

It flows through me 

It pours from me 

Diluting the corrupt

Cleansing the dirty

Soothing the aches and pains

With love unfeigned

I don't have to even try

I just let it free

And it comes from me

From Gods

To Mother Eve

To me

And on to you

It will continue

Forever and always

Love that knows no limits or bounds

Eternal, saving love

The swell of love

Wipes away all fear

Crushes uncertainty

Annihilates doubt

Dissolves anger

Distributes itself in pools and eddies

Swirling around

Those I love

Protecting them

From evil

This love sanctifies

It purifies

It cleanses

God's love

Mother Eve's love

My love

It will never end

No comments: