Thursday, September 12, 2013

settling in

Many changes have taken place in my life over the past few months and I'm happy to say I am finally settling in. We recently moved to Billings after living in Great Falls for 8 years. We were in the process of building a house in a lovely neighborhood when we found out we were expecting again. Quite unexpectedly! Facing the years ahead of having 3 babies under the age of 3, we knew something had to change. I've had life-threatening postpartum depression after each of my babies and anticipate it will be even worse this time around. So Tim & I decided to move our small family to Utah to be closer to the support & love of my parents, siblings, grandparents, cousins, aunts & uncles as well as our many friends who have migrated here over the years. We are now living in my parent's home in Kaysville and look forward to spending a lot of time with friends and family.

No comments: